Monday 12 March 2012

Wild-Eye

The first issue of Wild-Eye, a University of Cumbria student magazine, has just went LIVE. You can access it HERE.


(Due to the interactive nature of the magazine it may take a minute or so to load)


An accumulation of photographs, articles and footage from mainly BA(Hons) Wildlife and Media students, but also Animal Conservation students. Paul was the original founder, and he's done a brilliant job putting it together, please give it a look.


Find my article about my time at the Loch of Strathbeg inside.
Pink-Footed Goose on the Dunes


Today I've mainly been working on an editorial assignment, but once I finished the Tree Sparrows at Red house Farm were on my mind, at least 6 are still present but extremely difficult to photograph. On to the SEO' next, getting some great close encounters with one of the owls. Images can be seen below.

No comments:

Post a Comment